The Money Shot: The Half-Bill Face


There's playing with money, and there's really playing with money. You may have spotted a few of these half-money, half face pictures over the last few weeks. All that's needed is half a banknote held up to your face in front of your webcam. The moment you click the shutter, you've just created your money shot.

Creating new faces from half bills isn't anything new, but it recently got a boost over the Internet thanks to a Reddit thread created a month ago about the topic. The picture above was the first such image shared on the site and pretty soon other members began posting their own half-face, half-money creations. Check out some of the better money faces below.



The original Reddit thread on these half-money faces is here. For more money shots, check out The 99% Behind the Money tumblr over here and Show me the Money Face over here.

Comments

  1. Those are brilliant and doable ...for others with webcams though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love these epic faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love these faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember a whole bunch of other people doing something similar. These things are like the best thing ever. (Though self-drawn stuff would be even more awesome to use!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's doing it? I must join them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah those are awesome. Might have to try that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha. Those are hilarious. I wonder if the secret service would crack down on people for altering/tampering with dollars though? Eh, who cares...they did it for the lulz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very hilarious. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn I need to get my hands on some foreign currency

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite of these kinds of photos is people holding up album covers. I'll be damned if ole abe don't make me crap my pants in terror though

    ReplyDelete
  11. People are so clever. Some of those actually did make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I wondered where that trend came from. Another gem from Reddit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha another nice find, these are hilarious. Especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen these photos going around on facebook
    can't find some bills to go my face though :-)

    have a nice and stylish weekend darling
    come and say hi
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts